Saturday, March 20, 2010

The origin of HIV and the onset of AIDS --

Today all of us, the conditions are known, HIV and AIDS. The disease has killed millions of people around the world and it is estimated that 40 million people are infected by HIV. We were of the HIV and AIDS was not known until 1980. Nobody knows where it came from the virus. And 'all the assumptions, it can provide to scientists. Researchers have their views on the origin of HIV and the onset of AIDS. But how can one state can not be said. There are many theories about the origin ofHIV, but none of them proven.

Replication of HIV exists in history, and it was said that began in Central Africa and then spread slowly and slowly.

HIV was detected in 1983.Earlier The researchers discovered that chimps identify the disease acquired by eating one of their favorite prey: the monkeys.

"Chimps are 98 percent genetically identical to humans, and not get sick from HIV. This is a particularly important Development of a vaccine against HIV, "said the researchers." Understand what prevents scientists that chimpanzees would help people with dual resistance for symptoms of AIDS in people. "

The researchers say that "probably got the virus of chimpanzees from two species of monkeys and eventually formed a hybrid. The researchers said:" This probably happened thousands of years, and chimpanzees may have the opportunity to develop resistance to AIDS as a disease. "

Some researchers say> Viruses related to HIV in monkeys in Africa. Many scientists believe that the first to have the HIV virus from monkeys to eat as food or being scratched or bitten by them. E 'can occur in the manufacture of the product or meat in the slaughter of infected blood that enter the body through the incision.

A Canadian flight attendant, whose nickname was "patient zero" dies of AIDS, when he had a sexual relationship with a number of first victims of AIDS. It isbelieved that he is responsible for introducing the virus into the population. Until 1984, there were nearly 8,000 confirmed cases in the United States, with 3700 confirmed deaths.

Is also said that the AIDS virus, Robert was at first by the National Cancer Institute found in April 1984.
The two "co-discoverers" of HIV remains the origin of HIV and the birthplace of AIDS still do not agree.

Established in the mid-1980s, the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)French and American scientists, as the virus that causes AIDS.

During the mid - late 1990, there were significant increases in HIV among drug users through drug injection, indigenous, women and youth involved in the street.

Today, after much research and studies on the origins of HIV and AIDS since the beginning of scientists' main objective is the reduction and the HIV virus that causes AIDS cure incurable.

Physician Weight Loss stage 4 lung cancer

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete