Saturday, January 29, 2011

Swine Influenza H1N1 and HIV

A virus does not care about you, me, him, his neighbor next door or people who never meet halfway around the world. It will house only the body cells of all living beings, can lay their genetic invasion force, and the cells make copies of it. The scientific community is still debating among themselves whether a virus is a living being. A virus known to the conditions that destroy most of his life and survive intact will be suspended, just add a hostand the right conditions and continues as if nothing had happened. But when faced with anti-viral drugs and other countermeasures to destroy it, and usually, even if no action is ever taken against, have the bad habit, and change in unpredictable ways. This strange chameleon like ability to display slides and hampered attempts to remove it or to intervene to stop their insidious campaign of death and destruction. Viruses are strange and potentially apocalyptic quality andBehavior, but with all that often need something a host organism, as we can give them "help", by design or default. Recently, we have a lot of it, and it shows. HIV and H1N1, have clothes feeding promotion and provision of appropriate place for them to hide and now we have to defend against attacks, isolation, extinction and termination . As you can examine our behavior or try to do it, "safe sex (though sex with a practiceinfected person can not) be 100% sure, then back to our old habits, and swine influenza H1N1, which is killing far more efficient than ever, has HIV, down and in a much shorter period. This fear makes us stay away from pork, when we all have a meaning, but we know that deep down, most people will never leave in continuation of this behavior and return to eat pork, as with past Outbreaks of influenza H1N1 in swine. The results are the same, it returned toold habits H1N1 virus then returns to its old habits.

H1N1 is hidden in the lack of movement of pigs and unrecognized masked by anti-viral drugs. HIV goes undetected in people when they fled from anti-viral drugs, sounds familiar. An excellent opportunity has served us, but we do not have the courage or the strength to do what the Egyptians do to try very maligned, which is the slaughter of all pigs, pigs, and remove this threat to our food system completely . This isvery unlikely because the bottom line is corporate greed-government interest and a cheap source of meat to stun the masses with a profit.

H1n1

Nobody in the media has the will, the truth of the matter is a layer of ABC, NBC and CDC say propaganda formulated language. "Let's talk for research on the treatment of the symptoms, not the real cause." Of course, investigative journalism is so lame, what we might expect. WHO to all press releases and no real powerbusiness as usual, we're back on their own. No effort was made by an organization, party, business or public bodies to take the offensive in an assertive, proactive measures. All these organizations have done is to stay as calm and simple as possible, without explanation, without reason, and certainly not the images of their past mistakes on the regulation of the companies responsible for the production of pork. The assumption seems to be that this situation is simply going toAt one point, and things are back to the way they were.

Swine Influenza H1N1 and HIV

In reality, the film that we all have seen and are not very serious to be almost prophetic. They are in movies like Legend, The Andromeda Strain, and so on and on, the government is never a good preventative measures, delay in awkward drastic countermeasures in response to situations that take reference really gone terribly wrong. These films are fiction, but always with a strong dose ofThe reality, and how we respond to the governments, in reality, just as they do in fiction, too late to be strong. At the moment the virus is changing to accept our moderation and objectivity to examine the real facts about the pork industry and the gain of infected meat it produces. One has to wonder how high the price we pay for our time as ostrich mentality.

HIV cousin, has a perfect plan for its H1N1 virus in a better immunity is achieved by sacrificinga large number of human visitors. The sad thing is that no studies have been conducted to determine the correlation between the two viruses, and certainly no one knows what, when the two viruses that inhabit the same host to control. All we know is that they are both dangerous and unpredictable changing continuously. It is time to start thinking pig tests for HIV and other viruses, it can be. In this moment is better than cure, but surely this is not what the industry would prefer porkbecause it implies there are no problems with pork. H1N1 virus has shown that there are problems with pork, no doubt. But the truth is not always welcome and appreciated when it comes to money. It seems that we all have to live with this threat, whatever the true reality, and we can not do anything against it, because the majority is in a state of denial. This rejection is not only fatten the pockets of corporate barons Hog allowed, but many of us go on as before, thoughChildren and women are dying so pregnant women. A good example of the death of a pregnant woman in 1988 and the other woman is pregnant this year with the death, where geographically distant from each other, both years an important community that they had both visited exhibitions of livestock, in which pigs were present. In fact, the correlation between pigs and the number of deaths of pregnant women are so strong that the woman's husband died this year, announced that it has submitted inCase against multi-billion dollar industry of pork. The unfortunate thing about all this is not the talk of poor women during pregnancy, the pork is served during the preparation of food for their families. I am constantly in contact with the H1N1 virus, and no one has brought on behalf of any complaints about it yet. Funeral home handling corpses take precautions if they know that HIV is by death. Swine influenza is a virus like HIV, which may in the short termeven more dangerous because it is the ability to kill its host is much faster and much more contagious. No one really knows how many pregnant women are pigs with their families, fell ill and died suddenly, and apparently kept no records of the facts, not statistics. We do not have to worry about the holidays is like barbecue without pork on the menu when you save the life of a pregnant woman or a child.

Pork has a long and dangerous in thisCountry was responsible for the minimum and control over their quality in relation to human health and the adoption of a human virus from eating pork in all has never really been tested only an illusion. The pig industry to regulate companies were left to themselves and I think that in these times that we know how that turned out. Let's, one thing is clear here, the pork industry not to give antiviral drugs to pigs as a preventive measure to ensure simply that the public is protected, making onlyTherefore, they have an anti-viral, to ensure that pigs make it alive on the market.

Although these contaminated meat is not the consumer is bad habit that the consumer is unknowingly and unnecessarily large doses of anti-viral. Of course there is also the virus to mutate into an opportunity and, ultimately, to render unnecessary the antiviral drug. Although this opens up further opportunities for the virus, because the co-medical industry and food industry or uncoordinated. All this issoon, when we hear the media, we must be told of pork cooked to 160 degrees before eating. Honestly, how many times you have been to a restaurant and ordered a meal, or even a friend's house for dinner guests, and does not overlap the meat is done. With the current situation, which means that the fork would be the knife on the plate and all around you are infected with the H1N1 virus. How not to make this sense, the scene is really unreasonable,makes no sense, and is frankly idiotic.

The reason for swine influenza virus is spreading quickly and the frequency increased from country to country is simply because we do, what we did, and the travel, time travel because of the virus with the travelers. What is going to take to eliminate this threat? Honestly, I started to think that nothing will happen, only that things are as it is we are comfortable. Only people who are dying or sick or have familyMembers die or evil seems concerned about his extended this virus. All the proposals discussed and methods for the symptom and not the general public question the real key to attack the virus in pigs deny a safe haven from pork meat and products of the food chain of humans. Everyone says what should be done to ensure the protection, but no one really wants the central question of injury. E 'became clear that nobody is doing anything toPrevent the H1N1 virus and HIV-potential combine to form the perfect storm. We all pay the price, because at the moment nothing constructive has been done to prevent what it is.

Swine Influenza H1N1 and HIVHalo: Reach - Fails of the Weak Tutorial Tube. Duration : 4.33 Mins.


Due to popular demand, we've created this guide showing exactly how to film and submit a clip to Halo: Reach - Fails of the Weak.

Tags: halo, reach, fails, of, the, weak, achievement, hunter, video, game, master, chieft, xbox, 360, fps

Pet Hair Removal

8 comments:

  1. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
      Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
      Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

      Delete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been cured HIV through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete