Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hashimoto's disease - causes, symptoms and treatment methods


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Hashimoto's disease is a disease of the immune system against the thyroid. . A family history of thyroid disease is common, with most affected HLADR5 gene confers a relative risk of 3 in the UK. The person may be symptoms of hyperthyroidism at first, when the thyroid gland to produce too much thyroid hormone can actually experience. E 'due to an immune system response against the thyroid. Hashimoto's disease is the leading cause ofHypothyroidism in the United States. Hashimoto's disease, also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis is caused, an inflammation of the thyroid gland often leads to thyroid (hypothyroidism). Lymphocytic thyroiditis may also be a self-limited condition, which takes 2-6 months to occur spontaneously, and left the majority of patients with normal thyroid function. Chronic thyroiditis or Hashimoto's disease is a common disease of the thyroid that can occur at any age but is moreOften middle-aged women. It is more common in women than in men (8:1), and its incidence increases with age, blood tests of thyroid function are used to detect Hashimoto's disease. Patients with this form of thyroiditis showing symptoms sometimes so few, the disease may go unnoticed for many years but eventually can destroy so much thyroid tissue that developed hypothyroidism.

Many people with this disease have no symptoms. Hashimoto's disease is often calledHashimoto's thyroiditis, autoimmune thyroiditis, goiter lymphadenoid, goiter and chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis lymphoma. Hashimoto's thyroiditis is not uncommon. Many people with Hashimoto's thyroiditis have other endocrine disorders like diabetes, an underactive adrenal gland, or underactive parathyroid glands, and other autoimmune diseases such as pernicious anemia, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome or systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus). In many cases, HashimotoThyroiditis usually results in hypothyroidism, although in the acute phase may be a temporary state of thyrotoxicosis. Hashimoto's disease progresses slowly over many years and causes chronic thyroid damage, leading to a decrease of thyroid hormones in the blood. Less commonly, Hashimoto's disease occurs with hypoparathyroidism, adrenal insufficiency, and fungal infections of the nails in his mouth and a type known as an autoimmune polyglandular syndrome. The thyroidRule and the body normally produces antibodies to protect the body against foreign substances such as bacteria, are found to 'attack' own thyroid tissue. The treatment with synthetic thyroid hormone replacement usually simple and effective. natural treatment options are also there.

Causes of Hashimoto's disease

The most common causes and risk factors for Hashimoto's disease are:


The exact cause of Hashimoto's disease isunknown.

An immune system reaction against the thyroid.

If someone in your family has had thyroid disease, you may have an increased risk of Hashimoto's disease.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis is more common in women, particularly older women, and tends to run in families.

One can only rarely caused by other endocrine diseases of the immune system are associated.

A combination of factors such as heredity, age, and can determine the risk of developing the disease.

Hashimoto's thyroiditis is most common in people with extra iodine in their diet to see.

The symptoms of Hashimoto's disease

Some sign and symptoms associated with Hashimoto's disease are:


Fatigue.

Enlarged neck or presence of goiter.

Small or atrophic thyroid gland.

Dry skin.

Joint stiffness.

Excessive sleepiness.

Dry, rough.

Swelling of the face.

Hair loss.

Heavy and irregular menstruation.

Hoarse voice.

A high bloodCholesterol levels.

Intolerance to cold.

Many people suffer from Hashimoto's thyroiditis by the symptoms of hypothyroidism (fatigue, listlessness, decreased metabolic rate).

Treatment of Hashimoto's disease

Here is a list of methods for the treatment of Hashimoto's disease:


Iron products.

If Hashimoto's disease causes thyroid hormone deficiency, you can replacement therapy with thyroid hormones is necessary.

Antibiotics to fight infections.

Hormones to suppress orreplace the function of the thyroid.

Sucralfate, an ulcer drug.

The long-term prognosis is very good. Most people with the disease can be treated easily.

Cholestyramine (Questran), a drug used to lower cholesterol levels.

thyroid hormone replacement therapy is given if the hormone deficiency or may be granted if there is evidence of mild thyroid failure.

Physician Weight Loss

7 comments:

  1. Hello, am Tanya Albert from Canada. I want to give almighty praise to Dr Harrison of Solution health herbal clinic who help me with his cure for my genital herpes virus, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people’s life, this man also save the life of my friend who have breast cancer, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him clinic to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, email dr.harrissonwillams@aol.com or his Whats-app number: +1 (213) 349-2159. you can order his product anywhere in this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965
      you can also reach me on  +1(862) 260-4433  
      he have cure to all kinds of virus and disease,thank you Herpes,Hpv,Wart,Cancer,Hepatitis B,COPD,Brain Tumor Etc

      Delete
    2. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
      It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

      My name is Patrice Davis  and I am from the United States.

      I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Emmanuel) online.

      I then contacted him (Dr.Emmanuel) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

      To my greatest surprise, Dr.Emmanuel prepare a medicine and he send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

      I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr.Emmanuel kindly contact him via email: traditionaiherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140033827. 

      Delete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ADIGBA cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ADIGBA because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ADIGBA via dradigba@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348077875210. he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.
    1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email;Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always, anywhere and anytime,I feel very comfortable now all to the work of Dr Ebacol,the Herbalist who prepare for me the remedies to my health challenges.i could feel more comfortable when he explained to me how dangerous it's caring Herpes with me getting affected easily with Other sexually transmitted infections. Genital sores increases my risk of transmitting or contracting other sexually transmitted infections, including AIDS.
    Newborn infection. ...
    Bladder problems. ...
    Meningitis. ...
    Rectal inflammation (proctitis).
    I was so scared when he says that because I found a lover who ran into it and had a shock on me after the checkup and develop stroke.
    This has been my earnest prayers for the physician therapist to come in with positive solutions to remedies Herpes and most viral infections. I'm now free and I thank God for leading me to see others getting cured with Herbs. I decided to try and found out that the best way I would have done was to get rid of it and give my testimony. Glory to God I became free after I received his medicine from the DHL and applied as instructed. Till date I had no SYMPTOMS nor virus to detect of me, I called him and thankful for what he did,and ask if he could cure my stroke boyfriend,he said yes and did the same preparation to my boyfriend for his stroke and Recovered from it. Nothing is impossible with Herbs IN CURES, you're the next if you will be willing to apply his medicine and instructions on how to manage.
    Sickness has no right to dwell on us,you can reach him at his email address
    For your immediate response to health

       drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  
    Cell number (WhatsApp/calls)
        +2348159042641  

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Patrice Davis  and I am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Emmanuel) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Emmanuel) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Emmanuel prepare a medicine and he send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

    I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr.Emmanuel kindly contact him via email: traditionaiherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140033827. 

    ReplyDelete