Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cold sores and fever blisters are dangerously contagious

Cold sores and fever blisters are a curse for the human face more than 2000 years. They were and still are, an epidemic worldwide. In the past, ancient Romans were cursed with them too. In fact, she had an outbreak of cold sores and fever blisters Done at Rome, the emperor banished kissing in public ceremonies. Today, it is estimated that nine out of ten infected men, women and children for seven with the virus that causes theseunsightly bubbles.

By the time you read the end of this short article, you know, what, why and how of cold sores and fever blisters. You learn the only thing that should be avoided to prevent permanent damage to yourself or someone else in the treatment of cold sores. Finally, discover how to cure and prevent future outbreaks.

Some call them cold sores. Others refer to them as cold sores. The truth is that there are two different names for the same exact thing. Theyboth are an oral herpes outbreak. Cold sores and fever blisters occur most often during or after physical stress such as colds (Herpes) and influence (herpes). And so it got its name. Cold sores are the most used term for these bubbles.

The cause of this terrible and painful blisters is the herpes simplex virus type 1 or type 2. We all have different viruses in our body at any given time. Most, like cold and flu viruses, eventually disappear.That is not true with the herpes virus. The virus probably stay with you throughout life. Fortunately, the fever blisters and cold sores herpes virus is normally latent. Almost one third of all infected people will never be an outbreak. They do not even know who carry the herpes virus. The other two thirds of us will receive one or more cold sores per year.

Cold sores and fever blisters are dangerously contagious. While aOutbreak, it can easily spread the virus to someone else. It can easily spread herpes to other parts of the body, like your eyes. Cold Sores on the cornea can cause permanent damage or blindness. Itching avoid the temptation to touch the wound with bare fingers. Constantly clean with alcohol and cotton swabs. Coat with a virus killing oil such as olive oil garlic and oregano. Do not kiss anyone, anywhere.

How often and how severe your coldInjuries are heavily dependent on his physical condition. It depends on the strength of the immune system. There are many simple ways, others are used to heal quickly and prevent cold sores and fever blisters.

Lysine is a popular natural remedy for the herpes virus. It works very well in a dose 1000-3000 mg per day during the event. Who are often bubbles often take a daily maintenance dose of 500 mg. If you arrive without the maintenanceDose that could be better. Studies have shown that the body can develop a tolerance for lysine.

Any person who tends to cold sores and fever blisters should also be a good quality multivitamin. This is important, now reduced to a high level of health. It helps to control the effects of stress and give you a strong immunity. And of good quality, I can not, the pharmacy of one or two a day vitamin tablets junk. Not contain sufficient nutrients for the body to be seen. And,often do not dissolve during digestion. I have personally seen in a pan. You could read the label on them.

Honestly, you get more food, two grams of broccoli. Go to a store of vitamins or check online. Expect doses of six capsules or three tablets a day. Even better are the packages becoming real popular today. This is what I currently use.

If the herpes virus to break the components of the immune system, and then restarta burning sensation or itching on the lips or nose, ice or something cold to get away. This often leads to send the virus back into hibernation. Herpes simplex virus is not so cold. Acts quickly the ice is to use a simple and proven to prevent many veterans of the cold sores and fever blisters.

stage 4 lung cancer Physician Weight Loss health care, Insurance,Mesothelioma

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete