Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Colds and flu

The cold and influenza (flu)) are very common infections of the upper respiratory tract (nose, throat, ears and sinuses.

What brings them?

Colds and flu are caused by viruses. The infections are contagious, transmitted by droplets and contact with the hand.

There are hundreds of different types of viruses, which can be a cold, so the children get colds because frequently held.

The flu virus constantly changes its structure to appear, so that new strainsyear

The flu is caused by the influenza virus. There are three main types: A (often the cause of outbreaks of avian influenza), B and C. The flu virus is

changing its structure so that new strains appear each year.

We have no immunity against new strains, so we can catch the flu.

The symptoms of a cold

The following are the main symptoms of the common cold:

1. Frequent sneezing

2. Runny

3. Reduced the sense of tasteand smell

4. Sore throat

5. Cough

6. Headache and slight fever

Complications

* Acute (otitis media). A common complication of colds in children, ear infection occurs when bacteria

or viruses infiltrate the space behind the eardrum. Typical symptoms include ear pain, and in some cases, a green or

yellow discharge from the nose or the return of a fever after a cold. Children who are too young to verbalizetheir

Anxiety, crying or sleeping, just restless. Ear-pull is not a positive sign.

* Gasp. Cold can cause breathing difficulties in children with asthma.

* Sinusitis. In adults or children, a cold, which can not resolve cause sinusitis - inflammation and infection of the paranasal sinuses.

* Other secondary infections. This sore throat (streptococcal pharyngitis) include, pneumonia, bronchitis in adults and children on his back. These infections must be treated by aDoctor.

Warning signs

* Colds are associated with very high temperature, pain or shortness of breath. Contact GP.

Causes the common cold

Following are the main causes common cold:

1. Viral infection

2. From person to person by sneezing

3. Menstrual

4. Allergic Diseases

5. Low power immunity

6. Weather changes

Common Cold Treatment: An Introduction

It seems that every day is a new treatment for common coldTraffic has increased to prevent, treat or reduce the duration of colds

(See Common Cold) myths. Despite these affirmations of marketing, there is only one remedy for the common cold - weather. Therefore, the cold

Goals of treatment are required to provide relief from symptoms of the common cold, as the body fights the cold virus is concentrated.

Cold treatment options include:

* The rest in bed

* Drink plenty of fluids

* (Gargle with warm salt water or spray with neck orLozenges)

* With a cold mist humidifier

* In cold medicine.

Cold Prevention

No effective vaccine has been developed for the common cold, which can be caused by many different viruses. But there may be some

Common sense precautions to slow the spread of cold viruses:

* Wash your hands.

* Scrub your stuff.

* Use fabrics.

* Do not share it.

* Steer clear of colds.

* Your Child Care Center, choose wisely.

*Consider the alternatives.

Therapy

* Analgesics.

* Antipyretics

* Oral or topical sympathomimetic agents (for short-term use only) decongestants

* Antihistamines. (Nursing -) may cause drowsiness.

Question * Vitamin C - is harmless and many benefit.

To remove these types of diseases, strengthen the immune system

Physician Weight Loss Toddler Teeth

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete