Wednesday, February 2, 2011

vaccine against swine flu - How to protect yourself before a nasal flu vaccine side effects

Why is it that on the news every night, we rolled up the H1N1 vaccine vials for injection assembly line, but if we see video of the actual administration of the vaccine to children sprayed with a mist in the nose? Have you ever had a nasal spray vaccine? Probably not, because this is a very new medical technology. then shipped to the city health departments across the country in 2009, H1N1 influenza virus vaccines consist mainly of the H1N1 sprayVaccine, FluMist, as is known. Being myself a parent, I would like to know what's FluMist and what are risks .. So I went digging. Here is my report:

What is FluMist vaccine and is safe?

Swine Flu Symptoms

The vaccine FluMist contains a live virus influenza virus is modified (damped is the medical term) so that only infects the nose and throat. There are two reasons: first, the H1N1 virus is lethal only if it makes its way into the lungs;Secondly, nose and throat are cooler dies as the lungs and the virus FluMist at high temperatures. If the nasal spray flu that is administered to, remains in the nose area where the body begins to develop anti-bodies.

vaccine against swine flu - How to protect yourself before a nasal flu vaccine side effects

As good as it may seem, is the great concern that we should all keep in mind that a nasal spray live viruses on our children. Think for a minute. A dead virus is relatively harmless, but a live virus is a live virus.And there is no life (contagious) for more than 21 days. Possible side effects of the H1N1 vaccine will be published in nasal catarrh, cough and sore throat, just like a cold. Cold symptoms seem a small price to pay instead of the beginning of a real flu, potentially deadly form of swine fever .

The fact is essential to weigh the infectious nature of influenza nasal spray. Many parents might be tempted to have their children be vaccinatedThe vaccine spray and then sends them with a sense of security at their schools and playgrounds, where they have just inhaled the virus can be deployed. If it is true, and it can be argued that the mild strain of influenza virus is the only one - not the deadly form that requires hospitalization - it's too early to say if they actually editing this nose spray containing the virus is really alive and stay in the neck, and will never find its way into the lungs. There are two ways toto have the flu mist involves risks, some of which are unknown and untested.

If you plan to get flu vaccine, you will do well to look to these risks. Many health care professionals with whom I spoke, including one at the Mayo Clinic, said that with the right information and precautions, the spray influenza H1N1 is a good idea. Here are the most important things they say to keep in mind:

There are three types of vaccine against H1N1: 1) the spray vaccineFog, 2) a single dose injectable vaccine, and 3) multiple doses of injectable vaccines. Of the 3, the safest dose of influenza is the single shot. Because this is a dose disposable Thiosermal not contain a preservative that contains mercury. Throw in multiple doses contain mercury, and even if it is a relatively small amount and it is probably not toxic to most people, can be harmful for some.

If the swine flu vaccine in your city or your doctorfind out which type of vaccine that levy. The truth of the matter is, you probably will not have a choice of 3, but if you know in advance what type of vaccine is available to you, there are precautions you take to minimize the adverse effects of vaccines. Call the clinic, the supply of the vaccine, in which we live and ask what kind it will be.

If you give a single dose injection, there are as happy. If thisVaccine there is not much you need to do to minimize side effects other than physical activity, stress and exposure to extreme cold, which for several days.

If the multiple dose is available, weigh the fact that a small amount of mercury in the vaccine. This virus is a virus that is transmissible agent is not dead. Maybe you have some mild side effects. To avoid this, reduce physical activity, stress and the cold for at least onefew days. Strengthen the immune system with antioxidant vitamin C and more.

If the influence is fog, you see this article. If you want to select your children or mist flu vaccine, remember that you are contagious for several days, as the 21st Keep away from public areas as possible to wash your hands often and always after blowing your nose or rub your eyes, nose always blow your nose into a tissue and always cough into a Kleenexor sleeve. If you start to get cold-like symptoms, treat them like a disease and not simply a few side effects. Drink plenty of fluids, take zinc and vitamin C all day, to rest as much as possible and do not clog eat food (especially milk) until you feel better.

Finally, no one to talk to other parents and do not know who else has or knows someone who has had the flu vaccine has some form of swine flu. Ask them about the side effects and notSuspected infection. The swine flu vaccine mist is still in the show, and was admitted to the market. Do not be naive to the fact that a large-scale use of fog MedImmune flu vaccine is a fantastic opportunity for the scientific evaluation and financial management of vaccine manufacturers. The choice is yours whether to participate in the examination.

Encourage vaccination against influenza and discover the swine flu.

The interesting story ofNasal spray flu vaccine

I spoke with dozens of people, and nobody has ever heard of outside the spray vaccine health. The production of a vaccine spray is a peaceful process of the pharmaceutical company MedImmune, approved in 2002 has become a market inhalable vaccine was initiated. FluMist in 2003 went to the market, MedImmune made a deal with Wal-Mart in a spray vaccination law in convenient store as a courtesy, to provide buyers with children.Since the dose is already in a syringe without a needle to be measured, that vaccination should not be painful, requiring alcohol swabs, and not on the question of disposable needles.

This apparent miracle vaccine immediately met resistance. A little known feature of the spray vaccine is that it was influenza vaccination with a live virus, not a dead virus that is used in everything. The concern was that in 2003, FluMist, because it contains a live virus, canchildren vaccinated patients and contribute to the infection to others. Both were true.

The use of nasal vaccine on a large scale in the United States has been abandoned. Parents expect a measure of a preventive vaccine right not to be potentially harmful. MedImmune vaccine spray took his third world where the need for vaccination without needles was greater, and where they were lower for their safety. In countries and cultures where the lack of needles, the lack of cooling for the injectable vaccine and serum injection superstitious fears seemed to be the nasal spray, a good idea and a real lifesaver. In these communities, the risk of disease spray vaccine is much smaller than a lethal infection where modern medical care is not available, the cost-effectiveness of a vaccine spray is a live virus is much higher in the Third world that the First World countries.

America should have seen the last of the live virus> Spray Flu, an experiment which does not conform to our medical standards. But without the spray, because it is easy to do and the season with the great demand for vaccination during the height of the influenza virus, H1N1 FluMist can be seen from the ship truckloads.

vaccine against swine flu - How to protect yourself before a nasal flu vaccine side effectsHalo: Reach - Achievement HORSE #8 (Jack vs. Geoff) Tube. Duration : 8.90 Mins.


Jack and Geoff are back for another HORSE! Will Jack even up the score at 4-4 or will Geoff finally break the streak? Stay tuned to find out! All maps are available here: tinyurl.com

Tags: Achievement, Hunter, Horse, Jack, Geoff, Halo, Reach, Bungie, Microsoft, Awesome, Gaming, Fun, Time, and, Megan, Fox, for, Some, Reason

Pet Hair Removal

10 comments:

  1. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965
      you can also reach me on  +1(862) 260-4433  
      he have cure to all kinds of virus and disease,thank you Herpes,Hpv,Wart,Cancer,Hepatitis B,COPD,Brain Tumor Etc

      Delete
    2. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
      It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

      My name is Patrice Davis  and I am from the United States.

      I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Emmanuel) online.

      I then contacted him (Dr.Emmanuel) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

      To my greatest surprise, Dr.Emmanuel prepare a medicine and he send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

      I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr.Emmanuel kindly contact him via email: traditionaiherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140033827. 

      Delete
  2. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, am Tanya Albert from Canada. I want to give almighty praise to Dr Harrison of Solution health herbal clinic who help me with his cure for my genital herpes virus, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people’s life, this man also save the life of my friend who have breast cancer, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him clinic to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, email dr.harrissonwillams@aol.com or his Whats-app number: +1 (213) 349-2159. you can order his product anywhere in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email;Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ITCHY SHINGLES earning that you have ITCHY SHINGLES can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Patrice Davis  and I am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from ITCHY SHINGLES, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Emmanuel) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Emmanuel) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Emmanuel prepare a medicine and he send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was free from ITCHY SHINGLES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

    I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr.Emmanuel kindly contact him via email: traditionaiherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140033827. 

    ReplyDelete