Wednesday, February 2, 2011

10 tips for cleaning the house to ward off the H1N1 influenza virus

The influenza epidemic in the world of securities on the new virus - previously known as swine flu influenza - enough to frighten the children in a small one.

Throw in the World Health Organization has raised the global pandemic alert level to 5 last week - just a notch below the pandemic - and understandably frightened adults just send in a defensive mode of action.

Health Virus

But what we can do at home to prevent the spread of H1N1Virus>?

10 tips for cleaning the house to ward off the H1N1 influenza virus

There's No Place Like Home

President Felipe Calderon in Mexico is the best thing in his first television address since the outbreak began on this week: "There is no place safer than home, so as not infected with the flu," he Calderon said.

And if we are still there, the better we know how to stop a virus, or distribution in our home, the safer and our families are the roots home.

This is particularlyimportant for parents, because as you know, the flu affects younger children more difficult because they are not built until many exemptions. Even worse is the flu vaccine only bear in many places and children can not, however.

It helps that the reason why usually remember colds and flu this season. Not because of the time - but because we are all crammed with each other (and any other germs) inside.

Rhinoviruses can survive up to three hours on skin and inanimate objects. This means that if little Johnny chops without covering her mouth in preschool, your little Annie has a lot of opportunity to get in touch with his germs. And bring home alive.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, via the spread of swine influenza A H1N1 virus is the same thought occur: mainly from person to person through coughing or sneezing of people with the flu.

Also, sometimes people become infected by touching something with> Virus, and then touching your nose or mouth.

So what's a parent to do?

Although we can not do much for the global spread of influenza are 10 simple but effective things we can do in our house:

1 Wash your hands. And your children to wash their hands do. A lot. (Tell them that they can finally play the water.) Avoid antibacterial soaps, which can actually cause resistance, long-term virus, germs. IfChildren are the hands are visibly dirty encourage them to clean the alcohol-based cleaners without the use of water. These cleaners kill germs by drying. It can be packaged in small bottles and backpacks for your children to school. If they need soap and water, have to scrub vigorously for 30 seconds to kill germs. (Tell Annie to wash, as she sings the alphabet song. This should do it.) The more you wash, the safer you are.

2 Teach children to sneeze or cough into aTissue and then throw away the tissue. And then wash your hands again!

3 Get a flu shot. If flu shots are available, so that everyone in your family who is old enough, you get.

4 Not Share. Tell children not to drink after other children or food to share. And warn your daughters do not share lip gloss.

5 disinfecting your home. That the House office room of your seed? No, not the bathroom. It 's the kitchen -in particular the area of the sink. And the worst object seed breeding in your house? The sponge or cloth towel. The moisture in the sponge creates the ideal environment for the cultivation of these nasty little creatures. Disinfect sponges regularly bathe and immerse it in the microwave for two minutes and replace them at least once a week. Change of towels every day.

6 Clean the surfaces with a virus that can kill germs disinfectant good port, such as Clorox or disinfectant.Regularly clean handles, faucets, countertops, keyboards, telephone receivers and other commonly touched surfaces.

7 Take care of yourself. The common cold germs are around all the time. So why are not sick all the time? Normally, healthy, well fed, well rested people to remove many germs. And if you come ill contact, good general health, helps you recover faster. Make sure that the family is at least eight hours of sleep, eat healthy food (lots of fruits andVegetables) and exercise daily. All the good things you should do anyway!

8 Hold the influence at home. If you or your child runs a fever, stay home! Do not go and infect others. And if you have younger children, think twice before parking to avoid indoor entertainment, where children can use plastic bullets, etc. And the people who were sick have drool. Adults are contagious for up to seven days after the experience of symptoms. And children are contagiousmore than that. Parents may consider talking with his employer to work from home.

9 If you want to get the severity of influenza, start antiviral drugs as oseltamivir and zanamivir immediately. If you receive this medication within the first 48 hours of symptoms, may reduce a. If not, do everything possible, drink lots of fluids and try to sleep through it. If symptoms are severe - and especially if you have difficulty breathing - seeDoctor.

10 Finally, a family meeting to discuss the pandemic plans for your family. Who looks after the children when mom and dad are both sick? Be careful with detergents such as soap and alcohol-based hand, fever reducers, plenty of water or other liquid, fabric and very moisturizing.

10 tips for cleaning the house to ward off the H1N1 influenza virusHalo: Reach - Achievement HORSE #8 (Jack vs. Geoff) Tube. Duration : 8.90 Mins.


Jack and Geoff are back for another HORSE! Will Jack even up the score at 4-4 or will Geoff finally break the streak? Stay tuned to find out! All maps are available here: tinyurl.com

Tags: Achievement, Hunter, Horse, Jack, Geoff, Halo, Reach, Bungie, Microsoft, Awesome, Gaming, Fun, Time, and, Megan, Fox, for, Some, Reason

Pet Hair Removal

4 comments:

  1. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis or Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with godly heart. Well - everything I decided all go through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete