Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Natural Health for cold sores

Cold sores, fever blisters, herpes simplex, HSV: These are all names for the disease is too often that we have so many millions of us. This unpleasant and embarrassing condition is widespread and very contagious. I wanted to deal with natural therapies with cold sores to find.

Herpes labialis is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are 2 types of virus with the appropriate name I HSV type I and HSV II. Cold sores are usually caused byStrain of type I and, as already mentioned, the infections are contagious. This fact is worth repeating, an awareness of this fact is an important part of reducing the spread of viruses to friends, family and strangers unaware.

While the risk of infection is much higher when cold sores are visible, a person infected with HSV, you can move on to another person, including a cold sore is not a gift. However, it is almost impossible to catch herpes from contaminated surfaces,Towels or washcloths.

The virus remains dormant in the nerves of the body until it is activated by an active mode of sleep, so that the outbreaks. Because the most common causes for the outbreak of the disease are excessive sun exposure, stress, hormonal changes or imbalance (caused eg menstrual cycle in women), skin lesions (my first outbreak was a puncture d ' bee on the lip), and causing changes / compromises the immune system. Irritating outbreaks mayoccur, apparently without any particular reason.

Cold sores can return as often as once a month, or may only once or twice a year or even longer intervals. If they return, they tend to return to the same place on the body. Most people can feel the symptoms of a recurrence before it happens. The light tingling or burning in the region, where the virus harbors a sure sign that would make an appearance in the nextMinutes, hours or days. Now is the time to act.

In January 1998, a major step forward in research HSV was made when it became known that a particular fungus, was always present at the site herpes outbreak. Lippenherpes have a fungal host and the virus hides inside the mushroom.

When acting against the virus is not always possible to stop the recurrence of the cold hurts when people notice. There are things you can do to try to stop in their tracks orat least reduce the severity of the epidemic, but in action against the virus are not found in his series of activities temporarily.

I have the recipe, trying various over-the-counter medications available, such as Valtrex ®, Abreva ® and Zovirax ®. I have not personally found one of these to be very effective in reducing the frequency and severity of cases, while working for some people. My personal feeling regarding the use Abreva ® or other topicalOintment is that the need for frequent contact area to apply a product is counterproductive to healing and disease control.

I found the amino acid L-lysine, to be useful to reduce the recovery time from a speed of eruption and the possibility of a recurrence of herpes infection. This is a natural amino acid, and is considered safe and non toxic. L-Lysine can be taken in tablet form. It is also inexpensive and easy for any business, has a goodSelection of vitamins and minerals.

This information from the University of Maryland Medical Center are some additional guidelines for use:

"Adults with herpes simplex should follow these guidelines:

* For the treatment of symptoms from 3000 to 9000 mg daily in divided doses

* To avoid repetitions: 500 - 1500 mg per day

Given the potential for adverse interactions with medications and supplements should be taken only under the supervision of amedical expert. "

In recent years, my own had relapses occurred more often, despite my use of lysine and are activated to minimize my best efforts, because too much sun, stress, etc. are in my ongoing research for the treatment the incurable wound above I have a surprising treatment that works best for me (and apparently thousands found in front of me) for the prevention of outbreaks and stop them in their tracks than anything I have everattempted. The treatment takes the form of a non-chemical patch, patch, known as aura. This particular form of Aura Patch (there are 35 different therapies) has been in collaboration with the independent research of others that the first accidental discovery that the fungus was always available for specific herpes outbreak has created website. The discovery that has herpes, a fungus-host and the virus hiding inside the fungus is innovative and has led to the development of natural resources Product.

Patch Aura provide natural energy frequencies that allow the body to heal itself. This technology takes the concept of homeopathy, and applies it to a product of the 21st Century. Not pills or side effects, just pure energy in frequencies that occur in a rather healthy. The energy spectrum have been burned patches in the same way as a software program will be burned to a CD. OLE Aura Patch (patch aura specific HSV) has the power against herpes simplex> Virus and also an obstacle that can not be tolerated by the host fungus. The patch contains an outbreak as soon as it is placed on the body. Thirty days of treatment is usually sufficient for the body of the fungus-host of the virus-free ports.

There are other natural anti-fungal HSV resources out there too, which in itself may have produced promising results. I can not speak personally to each one. It's exciting, how do you know, to show that there is now help for thiswidespread disease.

Physician Weight Loss

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete