Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cold Sores are contagious?

If someone has a cold sore or knows someone who has one, is not unusual for them to ask: "Are cold sores contagious?" And the answer to this question is yes, cold sores are contagious in more than one. The herpes simplex virus, cold sores is usually easy to spread - even if the infected person does not have an active cold sores.

Cold sores are contagious, and the HSV-1 virus that causes cold sores, is an estimate that 80% of the currentPopulation. Many people are infected with HSV-1 are at an early stage, typically from the time they are five years. Once the virus a person is infected, the body will remain forever. Although HSV-1 is latent or dormant for most of the time, is still in the body. The virus is usually present near the mouth of the subject, but can spread throughout the body. It 'important to understand that a person infected with HSV-1 can spread to others even if they do notan outbreak.

One of the most common ways that HSV-1 is distributed will be used by an object an infected person, such as a toothbrush or lip balm tube. If the transfer of HSV-1 virus particles on an object and is used by someone else, that the person who runs a high risk of infection.

People are more likely to be infected with HSV-1 in case of exposure to someone with a bad cold. A cold sore goes through several phases before it disappears. The stage is tinglingfirst. At this point, the cold sore has not yet been formed, but the virus has been reactivated. The risk of spreading the virus increases at this time, but the risk is higher when the wound is in the process of crying. This is when the wound burst open and distribute a clear liquid. Even during the crusting stage, when the wound has scabs over, the risk of infection is higher than normal.

It 'important to note that HSV-1 spread not only among people but also to variousThe body of the infected person. Herpetic Whitlow, infection with HSV-1 of the fingers is particularly painful. People need to be sure to wash your hands thoroughly if they have a cold sore to prevent the spread of HSV-1.

Physician Weight Loss

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete