Friday, September 17, 2010

Herpes Research

Much of the research was performed on herpes simplex over the years. Research conducted on this virus will continue today. Continue to work to examine clinical and / or laboratory investigations in the pathogenesis of herpes simplex eye and the body's defense against them, and possible treatments for them. The herpes simplex virus is a good research topic as the body's immune response to infection is not resolved explicitly. BeyondEven if it is effective treatment of herpes with suppressive and episodic antiviral, a cure or prevention is not yet discovered or created. Once in the body, the virus is completely eradicated and outbreaks or flare-ups can reiterate that the host is stressed or suffering from a compromised immune system. This challenge is a good starting point to study many different herbs and prepare drugs. Herpes simplex is also a good researchSubject as a good number of infected people, so that new information about the disease is of great significance. What? More research has discovered that infection is associated with Alzheimer's disease and this knowledge has certainly raised more questions and further investigation is required.

The herpes simplex virus migrates to the nerves, skin is producing damage and inflammation of nerve fibers along the route. Interestingly, the nerve cells infected orThe neurons are not destroyed by the tenant? s immune response. Recent studies herpes role of CD1 and NK T-cells to fight infection. The study involves an extensive laboratory work such as viral culture, in vivo animal work, tissue processing, immunohistochemistry fluorescent microscopy, Northern and Western blot, RT-PCR and in situ hybridization.

For any treatment of herpes, recently studied herbs including Hypericum Hypericum Hookeranum Mysorense andwere found to completely suppress the activity of the virus.

Herpes research is the relationship between herpes simplex Show and Alzheimer's. It was found that two thirds of a synthetic protein similar to HSV-1 was comparable with the structure and function of beta-amyloid, the agent that accumulates in the brains of patients with Alzhemer's. The viral protein was also performed in a manner similar to those found in the brains of Alzheimer's? S patients found. This findingpoints the way to the herpes virus is. Further studies may provide an effective vaccine against the virus.

stage 4 lung cancer Pet Hair Removal

3 comments:

  1. Am Charlotte Johnson from Ireland I was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2016 and I have taken several medications just to get cured.but all to no avail I was frustrated and very horrible by the disease until I came across a testimony of a herbal doctor from West Africa whom lived fifteen years in India now saving lives in his country West Africa and people from different countries so I contacted him and he assured me of a total cure after two weeks of taking his powerful herbs with prescription I got cured totally from herpes,am sound and healthy again if any sick patient who needs his help can no matter the kind of sickness or diseases you are suffering from any of these diseases  Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result.  contact him through his personal email address via DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM or for easier contacts add him on WhatsApp via +2348152855846. don't die in silence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day everyone, just want to share my experience here so you all should be more careful when contacting any herbalist for solution cos majority of the testimonies are fake and were the ones that fooled me.they all uses the same local code number (+234) cos i have been screwed by some of them.My Husband was suffering from Hsv for years and i went everywhere to get useful information that will help cure or suppress the disease.then i came across testimonies of those that took my hard earn money without any useful information or cure but they keep telling stories.about two months ago, a new staff was employed in my place of work and when He heard about my Husband Disease He was so remorseful and told me about Dr Emmanuel.but i felt it was still one of those Internet guys so i didn't call or text Dr Emmanuel. later that week, He asked me if i`ve heard from Dr Emmanuel and he gave me proof and reasons to try.well, lots of thanks to Dr Emmanuel cos as im writing this message, my Husband is CURED through the herbs that Dr Emmanuel sent to us.so after my experience, i decided to save some people from falling to the hands of SCAMS.thx for your time and if you require the service of Dr Emmanuel, you have to reach him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  or WhatsApp/Call +2348140073965
    you can also reach me on  +1(862) 260-4433  
    he have cure to all kinds of virus and disease,thank you Herpes,Hpv,Wart,Cancer,Hepatitis B,COPD,Brain Tumor Etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete