Sunday, September 19, 2010

Genital warts statistics

If statistics on genital warts various terms and figures are to be reported. One of these is the concept? The prevalence of genital warts.? This term refers to the estimated number of people, management of different stages of genital warts at all times. Another term often used is? The incidence of genital warts.? This term refers to the number of cases of genital warts diagnosed within a specified period. The department of health problems as a matter of statisticsRoutine.

The incidence of genital warts in the U.S. every year about one million cases. The incidence is approximately one in 272, which is about the works of more than 0.37% of the population.

The projections of incidence in the U.S. for genital warts estimated at 1,000,000 per year, 83, 333 per month, 19,230 per week, 2,739 a day, 114 hour and one minute, according to official statistics.

HPV is one of the most common causes of sexdiseases in the world. The HPV virus is responsible for the development of genital warts. According to the American Social Health Association, approximately 5.5 million new cases of genital warts are reported each year in the United States. As a rough estimate, the prevalence of genital warts to 40 million cases.

There are over 100 types of HPV, 30 of which cause sexually transmitted diseases, these warts are most common. Studies have shown that this diseaseoccurs more in women than in men, often just carriers of the virus was. also saw that half of women with HPV infection have no symptoms at all.

It 'was seen that 85% of women with a diagnosis of cervical cancer because genital warts are infected, and with the HPV virus. Although seen in all age groups, cases of genital warts are more common in men and women in their twenties.

stage 4 lung cancer Pet Hair Removal

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete