Sunday, January 30, 2011

Swine flu - a short JIST

The swine flu has raised its head all over the world in most of the pieces, but the panic is much more in India, where there is a large population and the hard winter ahead. But a question was raised in everyone's mind is - What is the swine flu?

The strain of swine influenza virus (H1N1) is of pigs with strains of avian influenza with integrated and spreads easily from person to person like a common cold and cough. Patients have a normal fluSymptoms such as sore throat, fever, runny nose, etc., but if these symptoms are not treated and in some cases, the flu leads to serious infections of the lungs, causing pneumonia, multiple organ failure and death.

Swine Flu Symptoms

But this does not mean that in 99% of cases in which the action is, if treated with the drug Tamiflu, the best people in general and virus-free in 7-10 days. Incubation of the virus is 1-7 days, which may transmit the person using theVirus to others without having a symptom of the disease.

Swine flu - a short JIST

There is a difference in how people react to illness, it all depends on the capacity of natural immunity against the illness of the person, his medical condition such as asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc., and as soon in the course of Tamiflu, where the disease. As soon as the patient moves to the fan after showing Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, it is very difficult to pull out of the mouth Death.

So the best option is prevention and a greater understanding of the disease. But how can we prevent it? Maintaining good hygiene, no direct contact with patients, etc. The list is huge, but let's see what we do in our diet, we eat healthy foods and some supplements such as cod liver oil that are known immunity from colds and coughs, and foods rich in vitamin C, which are known to strengthen the immune system.

You're withSymptoms> colds and flu, and then they subside a few days to wait for 2-3 if not relax, then take the test in the lab and start the next drug with a doctor's prescription. The current outbreak is a lightweight version of the disease, so that mortality is very low, and scientists are working hard to have a vaccine for the disease. But until then we should not be in a panic, but with caution, for the health of our family.

Swine flu - a short JISTMachinima Respawn - Get fit fatties! (L4D2 Captain Sparkles, Live Gun Game, GoldGlove Gears of War 2) - 1/28/11 Tube. Duration : 6.77 Mins.


www.youtube.com Click here to watch the previous episode of Machinima Respawn! Machinima Respawn - Get fit fatties! (L4D2 Captain Sparkles, Live Gun Game, GoldGlove Gears of War 2) - 1/28/11 (S02E07) Sark, Hutch & SeaNanners bring you a few of the latest and greatest vids uploaded to Machinima Respawn! This video shows: How to get in shape How to juggle your pecs How to do a 'bar turn' Left4Sparkles Captain Sparkles plays Left 4 Dead 2 on a modded Crash Bandicoot map. www.youtube.com Live Gun Game Gun Game Commentator www.youtube.com GearsGlove GoldGlove Gears 2 www.youtube.com Engineering Win www.youtube.com Quality Time With Hutch www.youtube.com Hello, My Name Is SeaNanners www.youtube.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima twitter.com Inside Gaming twitter.com Machinima Respawn twitter.com Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture twitter.com FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE MMO & RPG GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: www.youtube.com TAGS: Machinima Respawn with Sark Hutch SeaNanners Tejb MachinimaRespawn Gameplay yt:quality=high "Left 4 Dead 2" L4D2 Left Dead Engineering Win Hello My Name Is Quality Time With Zombies Captain Sparklez Crash Bandicoot Goldglove "Gears of War 2" Gears War

Tags: Machinima, Respawn, with, Sark, Hutch, seananners, Tejb, machinimarespawn, Gameplay, yt:quality=high, Left, Dead, L4D2, Engineering, Win, Hello, My, Name, Is, Quality, Time, Zombies, Captain, Sparklez, Crash, Bandicoot, Goldglove, Gears, of, War

Pet Hair Removal

3 comments:

  1. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete