Friday, January 7, 2011

Cold or flu? 5 interpret symptoms of influenza rather than a cold

Since the common cold and flu (short for influenza) have many symptoms in common, is easily mistaken for other diseases. Early diagnosis of influenza and treated before the virus progresses can really make a big difference in the duration and severity.

Also seen in position, the difference between the two is crucial. And although you might not get it right every time, here are 5 signs that may help to better capture the influence.

Health Virus

HighFever - One of the symptoms, which usually is not present with a cold is high fever. With the influence the onset of fever is usually very sudden and the temperature is generally between 102 and higher. The increase in body temperature is an indication that the body is fighting a serious threat.

Cold or flu? 5 interpret symptoms of influenza rather than a cold

Aches and pains - aching muscles for no apparent reason, and the pain is not usually associated with weapons of muscles in a certain part of the body such as legs or not, but allon the body. Many complain that the paper if it touches the body it hurts.

irregular body temperature - is often a flu victim to feel the cold to the point of shivering for a moment, then flushed, hot, or even after sweating. This is rarely the case with the common cold.

Fatigue - Many of us can drive through a cold, continuing with daily activities, while congestion, sneezing, coughing and runny nose nursing. And whilethis is not the recommended way to treat a cold, most people generally have an energy level that is close enough to normal.

With influenza, there is a noticeable lack of energy. Some describe it as feeling like the wind went out of the sails, or that he had been hit by a Mack truck. This is a clear indication that the body with all its power to prevent a serious condition that affects more than a cold.

Dry cough - A lot of times to produce a coldincrease in mucous membranes. This is the body tries to wash away germs. Many times, the excess fluid from the nose into the throat causing cough that carries the mucus discharge. With influenza, acute cough is often a dry cough.

Obviously, these symptoms can vary from one individual to another and should serve as general guidelines. And because the virus has spread the influence of droplet infection and can rapidly affect a large number of very, early diagnosis is crucial to notonly your health but the health of those around you.

If you suspect that you have the flu, see a doctor immediately, as if a sharp increase in the first 48 hours the chances of reducing the duration and reduce the impact of the treatment of influenza.

Cold or flu? 5 interpret symptoms of influenza rather than a coldFish Wish Video Clips. Duration : 3.48 Mins.


roosterteeth.com - Geoff goes fishing and makes a new friend. Season 2 DVD available now at http

Keywords: rooster, teeth, shorts, film, sketch, funny, comedy, red, vs, blue, fish, wish, fishing, fairy, tale, parody, talking, animals, milkshakes, sandwich

Pet Hair Removal

2 comments:

  1. I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347032718477
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete