Monday, January 31, 2011

causes swine flu - the exact causes of the H1N1 virus

Swine flu is just another form of the common flu, although this strain of the virus is usually identified with pigs.

Last swine flu virus, many people and has affected many countries, but is viewed from a different type, because it is a combination of viruses previously in humans, birds and pigs.

H1n1

No one gets a warning before being infected with the virus. But like most diseases, swine influenza virus of factors that people should be aware of the causes, soYou can prevent the flu like the plague.

causes swine flu - the exact causes of the H1N1 virus

The respiratory system plays an important role in transmitting the virus. Sneezing and coughing can be transmitted person infected body fluids from one to another, and this is his eyes as the new mode of transmission of H1N1 virus. This is far from common knowledge that the virus is eating pork caused by tears.

World Health Organization official said Keiji Fukuda, the spread of the virus have been linked with foodPork and close contact with pigs.

Caused by a virus

Doctors have confirmed that a virus caused the outbreak of swine flu. In particular, it is the H1N1 strain of influenza virus infection, the cause of this, the letters H and N refer to proteins on the virus, the virus specifically distinguishes one from other subtypes.

While the world is not new to the influenza virus, the virus mutates old and has changed its genes. The new swine influenza virus is abletransmitted from person to person and is contagious. A person who is infected with other viruses infecting the already, even before he developed symptoms.

Transmission

The virus is spread from person to person through coughing and sneezing. The germ, which is released into the air can enter another person through the air we breathe and the body are transmitted through the mouth, nose and eyes.

The virus can be transmitted by ATMButtons, door handles and similar areas where the virus can rest. These hard surfaces can be ground off for the swine flu virus and if a contact person within the area and then touching your eyes, nose or mouth, then the virus is transmitted.

Due to pollution

There are also reports that the swine flu from water pollution, a large pork processing company in the state of Vera Cruz to Perote, Mexico has been caused. A total of 27 million pigs slaughteredannually at this facility. The virus has traveled far and wide and are located in other states and countries such as Australia, California and New York.

While the virus often called swine flu, but people are advised not to eat of the virus from pigs and pork. For as long as products are well-cooked meat from pigs, it can not infect humans with influenza H1N1. The swine flu is caused by knowledge should improve the possibility of mitigatingthe impact of the disease and in reducing the number of infected people with the virus.

causes swine flu - the exact causes of the H1N1 virusMachinima Respawn - Get fit fatties! (L4D2 Captain Sparkles, Live Gun Game, GoldGlove Gears of War 2) - 1/28/11 Tube. Duration : 6.77 Mins.


www.youtube.com Click here to watch the previous episode of Machinima Respawn! Machinima Respawn - Get fit fatties! (L4D2 Captain Sparkles, Live Gun Game, GoldGlove Gears of War 2) - 1/28/11 (S02E07) Sark, Hutch & SeaNanners bring you a few of the latest and greatest vids uploaded to Machinima Respawn! This video shows: How to get in shape How to juggle your pecs How to do a 'bar turn' Left4Sparkles Captain Sparkles plays Left 4 Dead 2 on a modded Crash Bandicoot map. www.youtube.com Live Gun Game Gun Game Commentator www.youtube.com GearsGlove GoldGlove Gears 2 www.youtube.com Engineering Win www.youtube.com Quality Time With Hutch www.youtube.com Hello, My Name Is SeaNanners www.youtube.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Follow Machinima on Twitter! Machinima twitter.com Inside Gaming twitter.com Machinima Respawn twitter.com Machinima Entertainment, Technology, Culture twitter.com FOR MORE MACHINIMA, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE SPORTS GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE MMO & RPG GAMEPLAY, GO TO: www.youtube.com FOR MORE TRAILERS, GO TO: www.youtube.com TAGS: Machinima Respawn with Sark Hutch SeaNanners Tejb MachinimaRespawn Gameplay yt:quality=high "Left 4 Dead 2" L4D2 Left Dead Engineering Win Hello My Name Is Quality Time With Zombies Captain Sparklez Crash Bandicoot Goldglove "Gears of War 2" Gears War

Keywords: Machinima, Respawn, with, Sark, Hutch, seananners, Tejb, machinimarespawn, Gameplay, yt:quality=high, Left, Dead, L4D2, Engineering, Win, Hello, My, Name, Is, Quality, Time, Zombies, Captain, Sparklez, Crash, Bandicoot, Goldglove, Gears, of, War

Pet Hair Removal

3 comments:

  1. So the big question remains how can we cure HIV? Here is the answer Dr Itua Has a cure and he
    saves my life from misery, I will share this round all blogs so all HIV/Aids patent can get cured
    with this Wonderful Man(Dr Itua) Dr Itua cured my HIV and he also Assures me that he can as well cure
    the following diseases HIV/Aids, Infertility, Lottery Spell, Herpes Virus, Love Spell, Epilepsy, Diabetes,
    Hepatitis, and other health problems, drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and after two weeks
    I went to diagnosis then I find out I was cured and healthy like never before, Here is Dr Itua contact if you are
    a sick person. What's app call.+2348149277967 then Mail. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and to everyone suffer from HIV/Herpes those stubborn virus Dr Itua will give your life Back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wonderful experience knowing Dr Utu.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I'm on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight this virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. I knew I was in trouble as I've already lost appetite for everything about life I've heard of people who suffered this disease for years with no hope of solution. Imagine the pain and trauma keeping it a secret. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment who after telling him of my ailment he advised me to start with herbal medicines if I wish to live longer than doctors estimate He taught me the strong effects of plants on animals and how possible nature have perfected itself. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, I told him the whole history which he gave me satisfactory answer. I purchased and started using his herbs as he had directed. This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I continued on dosage as prescribed one week later I noticed total comfort in my body system, I informed the doctor who advised me to continue medication till later end I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! I thank you greatly Dr Utu for giving me back my life I'm the happiest man on earth. Reach Dr Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com. TO CURE YOUR DISEASES WITH HERBAL MEDICINES

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete