Saturday, January 8, 2011

patented protection against H1N1 virus

If the H1N1 virus or are you afraid of? It 'been suspended and will appear again in the fall. This season is coming fast. We need a shield against these serious health concerns. Silver Shield may help reduce the risk of reducing this virus and many other diseases and disorders.

Your best defense is to be on the skin and body. This defense is here. Silver Shield liquid and gel uses a new patented technology and is available to the public.The patent # 7135195th This is the only product for use against viruses, patented! You can confirm this with the U.S. Patent Office.

H1n1

It is safe and approved by EPA as toxic to humans do not. Page 19 of U.S. Patent 7,135,195, which are actually used as an alternative to antibiotics. It can be harmful to the bacteria in 1.4 to 45 minutes without probiotics (good bacteria in the gut) the way antibiotics kill.

patented protection against H1N1 virus

Silver Shield Gel can be applied topically 1-4 times daily ashand sanitizer regularly. It can also be applied to all orafices including around the mouth and nostrils. Silver Shield Gel kill viruses and bacteria for up to 4 hours, even when dry.

Liquid Silver Shield can be internally through the use of a nebulizer and taken. A teaspoon in the morning and a teaspoon at night offers protection against many infectious diseases and diseases. E 'safe for children six months of age and older. It 'also safe for adults of all ages.(Dosing based on age)

government approvals from the EPA for more Silver Shield are:

* At 10 ppm admitted as a surface disinfectant for industrial, commercial and private.
* To purchase by the U.S. Veterans Administration Hospital Association has endorsed.
* At 32 ppm admitted as a hospital disinfectant against gram negative / positive / nosocomial.
(See Patent # 7135195 for more details).

patented protection against H1N1 virusWhat Would Swifty Do? - World of Warcraft [Interactive] Tube. Duration : 1.37 Mins.


Due to excitement of the WoW: Cataclysm Launch, Davis accidentally swallows his authenticator! WHAT WOULD SWIFTY DO?! Check out the Warp Zone guys :D www.youtube.com MY SHIRTS ARE 25% OFF! [except what did we learn shirt] www.districtlines.com Add My Facebook www.facebook.com Check out my Alt Channel ^_^ www.youtube.com Stalk Me www.twitter.com Add Me www.myspace.com

Tags: world, of, warcraft, wow, cataclysm, games, blizzard, deathwing, authenticator, what, would, swifty, do, wwsd, computer, online, mmorpg, mmo, rpg, nerdy, awesome, swiftkaratehop, thewarpzone, matthewbrianbrown, swiftypwns

Pet Hair Removal

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete