Thursday, August 12, 2010

How to avoid genital warts

Genital warts are the most common sexually transmitted diseases that affect millions of people. E ') caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV, which is highly contagious. Nearly half the sexually active population is infected with the virus life at some point in their. It' important preventive measures for the prevention of genital warts practice .

Although the number of HPV responsible for genital warts HPV, cervical cancer and other genital problems, causesIs still not a good idea to have the virus in your system files. If untreated, virus remains dormant in the system awaiting the right conditions to become active again. As far as possible to prevent genital warts.

The HPV can be transmitted sexually and may occur months, virus from contact with the infected person for one. It may appear as bumps, or skin growth in clusters on your vaginal area, cervix, penis and anus. Sometimesvisible or hidden in the genitals and rectum. If you suspect you are infected, medical help immediately to avoid the outbreak of genital warts.

Here are some tips to prevent genital warts:

Keep your immune system at its best. They are more susceptible to the virus, if you have weak immunity against viruses and diseases. Live a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, enough sleep and regular exercise to strengthen the immune system to protect youdisease.

Practice to avoid monogamous sexual relationship with genital warts. Have sex with a partner who is safe free HPV that engage in sex with different people. Although most people at risk of virus to keep still, with only one sexual partner has the virus that decrease the possibility of capture.

The use of condoms for protection to prevent genital warts. It 'a duty to use condoms during sex, but you still need to practiceBe careful, because condoms offer limited protection and not very reliable. Avoid direct contact with warts necessary to prevent infection.

If you already have HPV, avoid sex. And 'your responsibility to spread the virus become infected, if you already are. Avoid sexual contact until fully cured of the virus.

Pet Hair Removal stage 4 lung cancer

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete