Monday, April 5, 2010

Fighting a virus with antibiotics

Have you ever been prescribed with your child to the doctor and was told that a cold or flu antibiotics and the doctor? We often think the doctor knows best, so we plunged the doctor nearest pharmacy and buy medicine our son hopes to quickly improve. There is only one problem. Antibiotics are ineffective against viruses and doctors know. Then why prescribe them?

As a former health professionals, parents have seen countlessbring their children with complaints of runny nose, fever, congestion. They insist on the doctor an antibiotic, because this is the only defense we think, the rule is "that we do well." Even doctors are human. So, to reassure their clients, often write the recipe and give the child a cup and a super hero stickers and send them on their way. If in fact the only thing great, it was the mistakes that have turned into a day of support for super-bacteriaare all resistant to everything we have to fight them. Yes, there are now some bacteria resistant to nearly all types of antibiotics we have. In other words, there are some bacterial infections, there is no cure for.

Even consumers who buy antibacterial soaps, lotions and other products that claim to Mega germ fighters. Why? They are deadly germs we encounter each day sufficient to protect this kind of constant illegal? Or is another type of displayrelatively harmless bacteria, a product so many times until he is forced into something bigger, stronger and more powerful way of changing.

Hot tip - stop misusing antibiotics. If your child has to cure a cold or any type of viral infection symptoms. There is no cure for the common cold, flu or other viral infections. Treatment of the symptoms include: drugs that reduce fever, decongestants, antihistamines for runny noses and chicken soup homemade grandmother. A Virusworked more or less, of course. Alleviate some symptoms, so that the child feels better during the virus is the only true remedy.

Regarding anti-bacterial products that saturate our market today, products of normal work just as well if you can use any type of bacterial skin infection or other grounds for topical antibacterial products.

Remember to always take antibiotics exactly as directed. The abuse can be just as bad as not in useAll. These are powerful drugs that have saved countless lives. Come to our family is healthy, maintaining good decisions. Here's to your health.

Pet Hair Removal

2 comments:


  1. I have been suffering from herpes disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the Internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man DR LOSA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR LOSA telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed from herpes, you can contact dr LOSA via email dr.losaherbalhome @gmail.com. sir I am indeed grateful for your help I will forever recommend you to the full world!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also call or WhatsApp him on his mobile number +2349056464736

    HE ALSO HAVE THIS CURE
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    {9} IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete