Sunday, April 11, 2010

effective forms of influence are important to prevent the swine flu

The swine flu from pigs. Before 2009, the virus affected only those working closely with pigs. In the spring of 2009 the virus was a major change and now is spreading rapidly in the population.

You can only catch a particular strain of influenza once. Having had the disease, the body produces antibodies against it and makes you immune to disease. If a virus changes a new strain of swine flu, aglobal influenza pandemic is possible, because people do not load up any immunity, this new mutation.

The symptoms are similar to other types of influenza viruses. Fever, cough, muscle aches and pains, sore throat, headache, tiredness, runny nose and chills are common symptoms. Vomiting and diarrhea are also victims of some symptoms in some. An unusually high percentage of otherwise healthy young people have been killed by the disease in Mexico. ForFor this reason, swine flu is not something that should play the bass. It 'a serious matter.

Swine flu influenza is transmitted much like any other tribe. For most, the virus is transmitted through the air by coughing, sneezing, wheezing and infected people. The infection can also be indirect contact. This means that you can get the carriers of the disease through contact with objects touched by the flu were infected.

A good wayto protect you and your family is through the use of masks affects when people are under. flu masks worn by most people are worthless. They are made of paper and fabrics are porous to filter the tiny bodies of swine influenza. Masks influence effective as N ranked 95 or better. If you use public transportation, you can influence safety equipment masks are an important part of protection, if you concerned about the safety of your family.

Physician Weight Loss stage 4 lung cancer

1 comment:


  1. I have been suffering from herpes disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the Internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man DR LOSA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR LOSA telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed from herpes, you can contact dr LOSA via email dr.losaherbalhome @gmail.com. sir I am indeed grateful for your help I will forever recommend you to the full world!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also call or WhatsApp him on his mobile number +2349056464736

    HE ALSO HAVE THIS CURE
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    {9} IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN

    ReplyDelete