Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brief overview of 2009, H1N1 (swine flu) virus, symptoms, high risk

The 2009 H1N1 (swine flu) was discovered in humans in the United States in April 2009, spreading from person to person around the world as normal seasonal influenza virus. It was the first time I heard the virus was very similar genes, which typically occur swine influenza viruses in North America. Other studies show that the new virus is actually very different from that normally circulates in pigs in North America. The influence H1NI has two genes that influenza virusesNormally they are passed around in pigs in Europe and Asia and bird genes and human genes. Scientists call this a quadruple reassortant viruses.

Human infections with H1N1 in 2009 in the United States continues to rest with most of the people and not medical treatment. The CDC collects and analyzes information collected by the influence all Member States and presents data in a weekly report called "FluView.

H1Ni The virus is spread from person to person through coughing orSneeze. It 'can also get the virus from contact with things like a surface or object with the virus on it and then touching the mouth or nose. It is probably not a person more than once to develop the body's defenses, they should first infected. People with a weak immune system can not develop full immunity after infection and can most likely infected more than once.

The signs and symptoms are:

or fever
Cough or
Or SoreThroat
or runny or clogged nose
limb pain
or Headache
Or, chills and fatigue
Or some people may have vomiting and diarrhea
Or some people may have fever without respiratory symptoms

Some people are at high risk of serious complications. These include:

O people 65 and older are the least affected by H1N1 influenza in 2009, but if you get sick, are at high risk of serious complications
or children under the age offive years are at high risk for serious complications
Or pregnant women
O people of any age with certain chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease, asthma and kidney disease

serious illnesses and deaths have occurred. For more information about this virus, visit the government website: "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Disclaimer: This article is for information only. It is not to diagnose or treat people. Please consult a professionalProvider for all types of health problems.

Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Online

Physician Weight Loss health care, Insurance,Mesothelioma

2 comments:


  1. I have been suffering from herpes disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the Internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man DR LOSA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR LOSA telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed from herpes, you can contact dr LOSA via email dr.losaherbalhome @gmail.com. sir I am indeed grateful for your help I will forever recommend you to the full world!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also call or WhatsApp him on his mobile number +2349056464736

    HE ALSO HAVE THIS CURE
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    {9} IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete