Friday, April 2, 2010

Dementia causes symptoms with treatment information

Dementia is a slowly progressive disease of the brain to think the loss of ability to reason and remember characterized. Dementia is a disease in itself but a group of symptoms, conditions, or various diseases. In some cases, dementia can be treated and cured, because the cause is treatable. some cases, even though the person may appear to suffer from dementia in a severe depression can cause symptoms.

This is the case of dementia causedof drugs or alcohol, or hormonal imbalances or vitamin. Since some causes of dementia can be cured or treated, in part, is very important that your doctor if the diagnosis is quite in order not to miss potentially treatable diseases. The frequency of "treatable" causes of dementia is estimated that about 10%.

Causes of Dementia

The most common causes of dementia:

The lack of nutrients such as vitamin B12 and folic acid.

toxic reactions, such as excessiveAlcohol or drugs.

Infections, brain and spinal cord, the flu, such as AIDS dementia complex and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Certain types of hydrocephalus, an accumulation of fluid in the brain that can lead to developmental disorders, infections, trauma or brain tumors.

Kidneys, liver and lung disease can lead to dementia.

Both lesions a single serious injury or longer term smaller head, like boxers.

The diseases that cause degeneration orThe loss of nerve cells in the brain as Cellsino Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's disease.

Symptoms of dementia

Some symptoms of dementia:

Confusion, severe

Decrease in problem-solving and ability to judge

Progressive memory loss

Hallucinations and delusions

altered sensation or perception

Inability to concentrate

The lack of spontaneity

Depression

Treatment of dementia

The treatment of people with dementiaprogressive dementia is to provide the best possible quality of life for them and their carers.

Alzheimer's disease, Huntington's disease, Pick's disease, dementia of aging and traumatic brain injuries are not usually available therapies.

Anticonvulsants may be effective in treating some behavioral disorders.

Dementia usually gets worse with age, but the development of symptoms can often be drugs or other treatments to slow.

The treatment ofDementia usually aims to improve memory and concentration, mental problems, and quality of life for both patients and their families and carers to improve.

The anti-psychotic drugs can be prescribed to patients with delusions or hallucinations.

health care, Insurance,Mesothelioma

2 comments:


  1. I have been suffering from herpes disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the Internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man DR LOSA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to DR LOSA telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed from herpes, you can contact dr LOSA via email dr.losaherbalhome @gmail.com. sir I am indeed grateful for your help I will forever recommend you to the full world!!! with your lovely Email Address dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also call or WhatsApp him on his mobile number +2349056464736

    HE ALSO HAVE THIS CURE
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} Hepatitis B
    {8} COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    {9} IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete