Saturday, December 4, 2010

Homeopathy can cure influenza virus?

There are many indications that homeopathy successfully treated with the flu, if the current influenza virus, called H1N1, or otherwise, provided that the correct homeopathic remedy is used. The influenza epidemic of 1918-19, the ' 1% of patients died with homeopathy compared to only 30% of patients treated with conventional medicine. **

In the following case of influenza is not known if the virus H1N1 was infectingor another strain, since the patient has not been tested.

Swine Flu Symptoms

A-year-old Houston girl of 19 was Spain, holiday, where there were more than 1500 confirmed cases of H1N1, 31, 2009, probably thousands more that have not been tested.

Homeopathy can cure influenza virus?

The course of influenza during the first four days was as follows:

1. Days-10. July 2009, had flown to London and Barcelona. On arrival at Heathrow, he felt ill. She and two friends took a taxi to a hostel. OnSo there, his, he said. "My whole body felt really weak," When he came down from the taxi was too weak for her to pack 60 pounds, had no difficulties, the implementation of lifting more than a week.

He started having fever, alternating with chills. The exact sequence that will be later described to me was as follows:. "I would be really hot and had the windows open after a while 'I feel cold, and I would sleep in bed under a duvet and I get'. D wakes up in a sweat, feeling very hot. " Sowere discovered. This sequence is then followed by cold-sweat heat continued for four days.

Day 2-July 11 when he vomited and developed a painful neck. The glands on either side of the throat swelled and tender. The muscles are painful on both sides of the neck. It 'was then ascertained that these were received the M. sternocleidomastoid acting flex and rotate the head.

July 3 to 12 days, they had difficulty swallowing. "It 'was painful to swallow andthe floor of the mouth back, when I felt closed ingestion. "His eyes were sensitive to light. That night, she was short of breath. His spine was so weak that you do not straighten up without the support of the board read. In this period was not only weak but uncoordinated." I had to keep on the wall and the door is only about ten feet to the bathroom, "he said." My whole body was weak and trembling. I felt out of balance. Even sitting on the toilet, it was difficulthold you back. It 'was so weak. I would like to keep the sink with my arm. "

She was very short of breath. He could not breathe without your breath suddenly stop in mid-inhalation. This frightened her. "It was as if her throat was closed," he said, pointing to his trachea.

Day 4 July 14 began to double to see especially after sleeping. He felt as if there was a weight on his chest.

His mother, who had been in telephone contact with her was so worried thatflew to London from Houston. Once there, he discovered that his daughter was that two paracetamol and two ibuprofen every four hours. These were prescribed in an emergency room in London. They believe that their daughter was too much medicine, the mother immediately stopped the ibuprofen.

The health authorities of the United Kingdom has estimated that there were about 100,000 cases of influenza, a week, most of which are susceptible to H1N1. No hospitals have been approved by flu casesOvercrowding.

The temperature does not exceed 99.9 ยบ C during the illness. (It is a typical finding of the current swine influenza virus H1N1, this very low temperature or not.)

By the eighth day, he was well enough to travel, and returned to Houston. Since they are not good they saw a local doctor prescribed an antibiotic that upset his stomach hurt.

When I saw her three weeks after the start was very tired and sleeps 12 to 13 hoursovernight. His chief complaint was his vision that began when the antibiotic had deteriorated.

He said the vision is "confused". I asked her to elaborate. He said: "It 's as if I were to intervene on drugs." I asked for more information. "Since this thing started," he said, "If my eyes I see the dotted lights that move up and down to close. Some are white, some are blue, electric blue. Sometimes there is green."

He said his arms and legs still felt weak. "If I sit for twentydeaf to thirty minutes my legs. "

She is an artist, but as the flu, he had found it difficult to do so. "Draw me confused and nervous and can not paint or for more than ten minutes. Then I'll start watching." After resting a bit 'was able to move forward. She showed me two simple sketches. "I took 45 minutes to an hour to do," he said. "Normally I could do in 10 or 15 minutes."

Her eyelids felt heavy.

"I feel slow, much slower than normal."

TheirSete, which was low in London had already had up.

Once you said you saw in London during the acute phase of their body.

"When you can not find a question too long. If my vision is blurred, my mind too much."

"Two days ago all I saw was fog. I close my eyes for a while, 'and when I opened it, I could see the object again." Because she had double vision, I asked if they could force the two objects merge into a single objectWillpower. He said he could.

I asked them if all hemiopia a condition in which it was blind in one half of the visual field of one or both eyes. He had disappeared in the vertical side of which half had both eyes.

Currently, when he saw an object then turned his eyes the image of the object often followed his gaze.

If you have seen on both sides, causing pain in his eyes.

I asked for reading material. "When I read the lettersOverlay, "he said.

I wanted more acute in the stage when it was white in London. "Did you notice your heart beating?" I asked. "Yes, I remember I had problems breathing would slow my heart. My mother said yes." Later I asked his mother, he put his ear on the chest of his daughter and remarked, "played slow heart rate.

"In London if you were shaking and frightened, you had your mom holding up?"

"Yes, they have. I remember, dass"

He alsofelt like a lump in my throat when he returned to Houston and taking antibiotics.

He had another unusual symptom that she was "seeing" the waves, thousands of them in their field of vision when I looked at first in August 2009.

At this point, I examined his neck. I put my hand flat against his right cheek and I asked him to turn his head in his hand. The maneuver of the left M. sternocleidomastoid caused to contract and to be visible andpalpable. I pulled her free hand along the muscles and it was a bit 'sore. The medicine I prescribed is known that these would be especially the muscles of the neck. (See below)

I do not feel the antibiotics was justified, but I do not think that causes vision to deteriorate, as some viruses are known to interfere with vision. Presumably, the virus that had devastated his whole body was now disturbing vision.

Homeopathic medicine needed andGelsemium has been received from the plant, Yellow Jasmine is.

Gelsemium has improved immediately and two days later, his vision improved. There was no double vision, was able to move without difficulty, he could not read the letters overlap, there was hemiopia, no vision, and fog. A few days later, he "saw" blue dots from time to time. All other symptoms had disappeared.

Let me stress that I saw her 3 weeks after the acute phase. When I saw herShe was still tired and had a lot of visual symptoms already mentioned as well. Gelsemium clearly their vision to normal.

The question is: Gelsemium could heal in the acute phase (days 1-4)? I contend that he could do for the following reasons:

* The nature of the fever heat by sweating, followed by cold.

* The severity of the eyelids and feel the weight of the body in general.

* Your coupled with general weaknessCoordination.

* He was trembling.

* The pain in his sternocleidomastoid located.

* The extreme weakness of the back.

The above symptoms are all covered Gelsemium and reference books are in our differences.

Gelsemium propose that, as we approach the autumn, spread to the real risk that the swine flu.

It 's interesting that Gelsemium was the most commonly prescribedhomeopathic medicine for the 1918/19 influenza epidemic.

Although it is possible in the pandemic that Gelsemium is in many cases it is also possible that other drugs are needed healing. As always with homeopathy, symptoms, prescribing specific damage to the right. There is no one-size-fits-all medicine.

Each of the following categories (symptoms, as they appear in the register) contains the medicine Gelsemium.

EYE -Staring

EYE - severe - Cover - Upper

General - tremor, external

Chest - pain - burning

FEVER - Succession of States - Chill - followed by - heat - then sweat.

BACK - Negative

VISION - diplopia

VISION - double vision, improves the strength of will

VISION - Wavering

VISION - Confused

Vision - eye strain worse

Swept away, then reappear - VISION, objects

VISION - hemiopia - Vertical

VISION -Images kept too long

VISION - Search - concentrated, focused, aggravated

VISION - viewed from the side - worse

VISION - Mental stress worsens

VISION - Run along - Letters

EXTERNAL neck - pain - sternocleidomastoid

Neck - Lump, feeling

Sore throat - deteriorated swallowing

** See Julian Winston well-documented articles: http://www.nesh.com/main/nejh/samples/winston.html

Homeopathy can cure influenza virus?X-Men Evolution: Season 4, Episode 9 Video Clips. Duration : 21.42 Mins.


GET ALL FOUR SEASONS ON ITUNES! X-Men: Evolution Season 1 itunes.apple.com X-Men: Evolution Season 2 itunes.apple.com X-Men: Evolution Season 3 itunes.apple.com X-Men: Evolution Season 4 itunes.apple.com The X-Men, the Brotherhood, SHIELD, Angel, Spyke, Havok, and the New Mutants all join forces to save humanity from the ambitions of Apocalypse. Then, Professor X tells them what may happen in the future (because he had glimpsed into the mind of Apocalypse).

Tags: x-men, kitty pryde, x-men evolution, wolverine, cyclops, nightcrawler

Pet Hair Removal

No comments:

Post a Comment