Thursday, June 10, 2010

International pharmaceutical companies can impact global H1N1 vaccine


Image : http://www.flickr.com


And 'race against time as the international pharmaceutical companies are developing a hand, this saving vaccines for the deadly H1N1 virus of life. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has recently approved four H1N1 vaccines .

pharmaceutical consulting firm indicated that the vaccines are similar H1NI of vaccines against seasonal influenza. However, the current seasonal influenza vaccines on the market do not protect people from H1N1 virus.

The FDA will continue to playclinical trials to determine the correct dose of vaccine for children. Vaccines are good clinical studies in adults tolerated and side effects, such as the vaccine against seasonal influenza. FDA studies show that these four licensed vaccines to induce a stronger immune response in healthy adults, eight to ten days after being vaccinated (similar to the vaccine against seasonal influenza ago).

The FDA is closely linked to the SU Center for Disease Control and otherNon-governmental organizations for further analysis and information. The vaccines should be available by mid-October and be completed approximately 45 million doses of vaccine available to the public.

The FDA is not all the credit for the development of these very necessary to save life, H1N1 vaccines. International pharmaceutical companies in Australia, France and Switzerland are important players for the development of the four vaccines.

But the United Statesis not the only country to work hard to develop vaccines for influenza H1N1. Pharmaceutical companies in India to report it to start in March before its H1N1 vaccine. With financial support from the World Health Organization, pharmaceutical companies India are currently working on toxicity studies in animals, the availability and the hope for human clinical trials to work in December. Your goal is to begin March 1 vaccines in order to keep the route with fellow international pharmaceuticalCompanies.

Although China has already beaten the United States and India, and mass vaccinations have begun in Beijing. China is the first country in the world to be vaccinated against the H1N1 virus. Office Chinese health states with over 500 employees in 50 medical teams have already been made for schools in Beijing has sent to vaccinate students. The H1N1 flu vaccine is free and voluntary. Students, teachers and those who suffer from chronic lung disease and heart are givenfirst priority to receive the shots.

China is already hard hit by the virus. And 'vaccines already shipped in eight provinces, including: Shandong, Guangdong, Hunan and Sichuan. These regions have seen the worst outbreak. China has reported that 31 provinces were affected by the virus. 95 percent of cases of H1N1 in China have been sent home and not by international travelers in China.

Australia and Britain are not far behind Chinawhen it comes to start their vaccines on the market. Australian pharmaceutical company to begin mass vaccination programs until the end of September. Britain is expected to manage its 100,000 doses of vaccine in October. Even the country of Jordan jumps on board and bought two million vaccines by international pharmaceutical companies. Jordan Ministry of Health reported that the first vaccine is available again until November.

If you liked this article, tell all yourFriends about it. They thank you. If you have a website or blog, you can also link or post to your own website (do not forget to mention http://SmartConsultingGroup.com compared to the original source).

Pet Hair Removal

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete