Saturday, June 26, 2010

Continuing an exercise program for the disease - Do Your Warm Up!


Image : http://www.flickr.com


It took three months to return by the virus H1N1. As I sat in amazement on the couch, I was thinking of resuming my walk program. But cracked a rib, constant coughing and prevented me from doing so. Three months after a sedentary and cook for teenagers has taken a physical toll on myself and I gained 20 pounds.

Needless to say my doctor was worried and so I had a pocket for extra 20 pounds on a small bone structure me tired. Despite persistent cough, I startedWalking back, but I did not warm up everything. I went at least two miles and my leg and thigh muscles were really bad the next day.

Do not repeat my mistake. If you are ill and wants to start exercising again, do your warm ups before. Mayo Clinic, read a website, "Aerobic exercise: How to Warm Up and Cool Down", said heating and cooling may be as important as that period. " Jump into a workout without warming up can lead to muscle tension orInjury.

How to help warm up? Elizabeth Quinn, lists the advantages in its Sports Medicine Web site article "How to warm up before training. The benefits include muscle temperature, fever, swelling of blood vessels, increased range of movement, hormonal changes, the mental preparation that purifies your mind and helps you focus and prepare.

Brad Walker writes most of the key elements for a warm-up at his institute stretching website, "Warm-up activities andstretching exercises. "There are four important elements in a warm-up, according to Walker: the general warm up (light exercise), the static stretching for 5-10 minutes, a sport-specific heating, stretching and dynamic done under the supervision of a trained person. Walker thinks stretching should be part of any heating.

Women's Heart Foundation offers some tips on warming in a site read, "stretching exercises for women." When you stretch you should do it slowly and tryRelaxing. "Do not Bounce," warned the article, because this could cause them to pull a muscle. "They should continue to the point of" slight stretch tension, 'article, and hold the stretch for 15 seconds.

When I walk through my program I have always stretched my calves and thigh muscles. I did not stretch my neck, like the Women's Heart Foundation recommended. There are plans for a good stretch of the neck to the Foundation's website and tried all. I held everyPosition for five seconds and repeated three times each neck stretching. To my surprise I discovered that I could stretch my knuckles before walking.

Walking is my choice and the exercise you can call me now Mrs. warm-up. I never, never take a walk without putting my warm up. Before resuming your exercise program, I urge you to do the same. Warm up can keep you going.

Copyright 2010 by Harriet Hodgson

Pet Hair Removal stage 4 lung cancer

1 comment:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email;Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete