Sunday, June 27, 2010

I must reject the 'swine flu H1N1 vaccine'?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Just yesterday, two nurses approached me and asked if my children would get the H1N1 vaccine. These women are doctors. Both worked for many years as a nurse in intensive care. They believed and practiced in modern medicine. Why did they reluctantly on the vaccine for their children?

The H1N1 virus has created two diseases. The first disease is viral disease that usually causes fever, headache, cough and fatigue. The second is the fear disease.Before he was pushing so much hype that many of us fear that H1N1 could plague in an overturning of the country as Black has in Europe several centuries ago. Our press, who were mesmerized by H1N1, seemed to have overlooked years annual seasonal flu that claims 40,000 American lives almost there. The regular flu 'was a note.

Now, a national disaster with fear H1N1 has subsided, the fear of vaccination was born. People are seenVaccine against swine flu in 1970 which has been associated with serious neurological side effects in a small percentage of vaccine recipients.

Pharmaceutical companies have shown an excellent job in preparing the mass amount of H1N1 vaccine for very brief. This was a spectacular success of public health. Vaccines are safe and effective by experts of the health of our nation. Here are a few facts.

H1N1 * is a highly contagious and infectioneveryone is vulnerable
* Certain population groups have a higher risk of complications, an H1N1
* The H1N1 vaccine is safe and effective
* When deciding whether the child should be vaccinated, because the facts are not to be afraid.

This is the people medicine. There is no 100% guarantee for the safety or effectiveness. Personally, I think that the risks of H1N1 vaccine are much higher than the theoretical risk. We will see what happened to my two sisters. I'm fine withVaccine for my children. And if it's good enough for her, so it's good enough for me.

Pet Hair Removal

1 comment:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email;Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete