Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leukemia - Causes, Symptoms, Information with Treatment

Leukemia is a disease of the bone marrow that occurs when abnormal white blood cell count gradually begins to replicate. Leukemia, which literally means "white blood" in greek, occurs when there is an excess of abnormal white blood cells in blood. The disease usually begins in the white blood cells. The blood-forming (hematopoietic) cells of bone marrow cells to defend the body against infectious agents such as viruses and bacteria. When cells reach the centralNervous system and the structure of the brain and CSF that support the spine, can cause headaches and seizures.

Lymphocytes, which are found in both the bloodstream and lymphatic system, coordinate the immune response and antibody production. If you go untreated, the surplus leukemic cells overwhelm the cord blood bone marrow and possibly other body parts, such as the lymph nodes, spleen, liver and central nervous system (brain, spinalCable). Thus, the behavior of leukemia than in other types of cancer that usually begins in the most important organs, and ultimately, the spread of the bone marrow in a different way.

Causes leukemia

The most common causes of leukemia:

We do not know what causes leukemia.

Very high radiation

If you feel that your child is at risk of leukemia, ask your doctor.

Chemotherapy and radiotherapy

These are only risk factors. Most people who have one of the largest groups at riskFactors that do not get leukemia.

Some viruses, such as human T-cell leukemia virus

Working with chemicals such as benzene and formaldehyde

The symptoms of leukemia

Some symptoms of leukemia:

Fever, chills and other flu-like symptoms.

Neurological symptoms (headache).

Night sweats

Swelling or bleeding gums.

Anorexia and / or weight.

Enlarged liver and spleen.

Weakness and fatigue.

FrequentlyInfections.

Bone pain or tenderness.

Shortness of breath when physically active, such as climbing stairs.

Respiratory

Leukemia Treatment

Abnormal cells are killed by drugs. Chemotherapy may be taken by mouth, given by shots or a vein (intravenously).

Surgery to remove an enlarged spleen, or a venous access device (large plastic tube installed) to give medications and taking blood samples.

Radiation therapy to kill cancerCells when exposed to radiation energy.

Used high energy X-rays to kill abnormal cells.

After radiotherapy and chemotherapy destroy bone marrow cells degenerate, since healthy bone marrow from a healthy donor for a patient through a vein. The bone marrow is in good health of the patient and makes healthy blood cells. Most children with leukemia, you do not have a bone marrow transplant.

Some people with leukemia choose to recruit clinical trial to try toTreatments or new combinations of known therapies.

cancer colors Toddler Teeth Cancer Symbol

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete