Friday, July 30, 2010

Why is there so much influence around?

I had three times this year. I know it's an epidemic of swine flu, but I'm sure I had not. I consider myself reasonably fit and try to diet and eat the right amount of vitamins a day I take my 5 a day fruit and vegetables.

I'm no different from that of previous years but never had a flu, three times a year, when again I am getting very unhappy flu all week about three years then I went, although this year it's different.Everywhere I see everyone seems to be a cold or cough or sneeze I think this year is the worst so far for most people.

people's habits do not help if they are in public shopping or just out and see them on coughing or sneezing and then touching shelves and other things of this goes to the bow. The weather did not help here in the UK this year or it rains or is freezing, or both. I'm working on a sewer cleaningCompany and my immune system was much higher, because I was working in a dirty environment, but even if does not find much for me to go to get this error 3 times. You can get a doctor for the flu jab from, but surely this is not the answer to our natural immune system, or should beable battle to eliminate the error at first.

Another thing that comes to mind when I see things like this happen, especially for me. I was watching a program on TV the other monthIt was, as supermarkets add more things to get our food, make them more presentable on the shelf and give food a longer shelf life, it was interesting how they injected in terms of water, so as to appear larger but also have extra fees to extend the shelf life of foods.

This can not be healthy, and if they do, add or remove some of the vitamins in the diet. I know of a governing body must be controlled, but still not good, andmust somehow affect our immune system that is just my thought on the subject.

Pet Hair Removal stage 4 lung cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment