Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HIV AIDS (Human Immunodeficiency Virus - Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome)

HIV / AIDS - The name itself is terrible! Even the news from someone shudder with HIV infection.

HIV is a virus that causes AIDS. In India, the first case of HIV was discovered in 1986 in a female sex workers in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Since then the number of people infected with this virus, the rate of increase is alarming. As Reuters (March 2010), about 2.5 million people in India, the HIV virus to be with India among the top threeCountries with the highest number of HIV cases.

HIV epidemic in the main South (Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka) and North-East India (Manipur and Nagaland). According to a study in April 2010, North Rhine-Westphalia has infected the highest number of new AIDS cases in the last three years to be observed 25% of all people in India. In addition, a greater abundance of HIV in men than in women (60:40) and in the age group of 15-40 years. Not only that, some 30,000 children, according to UNICEFborn with HIV every year in India.

With a closer look at the figures above, it is essential for becoming to take drastic measures to kill the evil at birth. And this step is the line to educate people about the syndrome, because even today people with this deadly disease, faces the humiliation of being infected with irrational prejudices and distorting everyday in our society. Are faced with brutal assaults, and are scorned by his family and community. To work around this problem,World AIDS Day (which was started in 1988) annually on December 1, awareness of HIV / AIDS and combat discrimination levied. NACO (National AIDS Control Organization) was established in 1992 to administer the formulation of policies and programs to combat HIV and AIDS.

Since prevention is always better than cure, the following steps / measures can prevent HIV infection by viruses:

• Inform yourself and others about HIV / AIDS
• Avoid unprotected sex
• Always use a fresh needle for injection
If you are HIV positive, the following points should be considered:
• Follow safe sex practices
• Do not share your syringes and needles, razor, toothbrush, etc., with other
• Do not donate blood
• If you are pregnant, have regular checks, the child is not done with the virus infects Sun

Pet Hair Removal

1 comment:

  1. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete