Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can get any worse?


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Bad economy, bad health care, Gulf Oil Spill, tornadoes, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, dogs and cats living together in sin, what can happen? We had a good time in a wound. Oh wait, what is H1N1. I just read, has had millions of dollars to dump the vaccine because it had expired. What happens when we have an epidemic? What about the stock market, my future, my children and their future? What should I do? What should I do?

Without doubt, these are difficult timesto put it mildly. Makes a person want to just their hands and take the next flight to an uninhabited island. I know that thought has crossed my mind, a once or twice recently. Everything seems to work before our eyes are folding. Many of our problems are because of the greed of a few. So what's a person to do to stay healthy and do not want to go in a blaze of glory?

Before a trip to Wal-Mart for an assault rifle, buy a moment to read. As you are veryfrustrated, but I think there is hope. I also strongly hope that with us as individuals does not begin with our leaders. Let's face it are not always there. They use fear to take control and that is how we can stop the madness by not buying into it.

This old earth had tried in the past. I am sure that local people lost hope in Europe, invaded by Rome. Sure, people have lost hope in the Middle Ages and plagues. If you look closely at the history you find that thereare not so bad. Consider what must, Mao's China, or have been in Russia under Khrushchev, or for that matter Germany under Hitler. If you do things this way, we seem pretty well, we just hit a difficult time, as some growing pains. This could be a good thing, if not lose hope and learn from our mistakes.

So, what I mean "hope". The hope, in my opinion, is the use of positive thinking. You change your energy from a consideration of allbad start and all the good things in your life. If you go right to what is and ignore the bad start to wear something for themselves. I do not understand all the in-and how it works but it does. Once you empty the glass half displacement is half full of something magical begins to happen. Life seems much easier to manage.

Now I'm not suggesting we all become blind Pollyanna and become the bad, that is all around us. This isjust plain stupid. We must be aware so that we can make wise business choices and personal life. However, we can start looking for the good life and giving us that centered on. I know that is my goal.

I also find comfort in the serenity prayer is said in AA meetings all over the world. There is much wisdom in it for all of us, if we're sober or not. I leave you with his wise words:

God grant me the serenity
about things I can not change;
CourageChange the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Reinhold Niebuhr

Pet Hair Removal stage 4 lung cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment