Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Herpes Virus

The herpes virus is very widespread. The types of viruses include herpes simplex type 1 (HSV 1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV 2). The two herpes viruses look the same when examined microscopically. Although both viruses cause cold sores in the mouth and genitalia, HSV can infect wounds generally cold and / or fever blisters in the mouth, while HSV-2 usually causes inflammation in the genital area. The herpes virus can also affect other body parts like fingers,called? Herpetic Whitlow?.

The herpes virus has spread worldwide. About 80% of people have herpes infections acquired at the age of ten years. In America alone, herpes virus infects nearly eighty million people. At least one in five adults in the United States is infected with genital herpes.

Herpes virus can be diagnosed by viral culture, history, physical examination and laboratory tests, such as the polymerase chain reaction (PCR)Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and Western blot.

The herpes virus is the infection to other parts of the body (self) or to another person through direct contact with wounds. Even without visible injuries, viral particles can spread before developing the wounds (as when tingling, itching, healing etc) or before the wound completely. Herpes is spread through oral, vaginal and anal intercourse. It 'important to avoid direct contact with the infected area, washThe hands and genitals with soap and water for physical barriers such as condoms and the like, to prevent the spread of the herpes virus.

The herpes virus does not have a date in order to heal. There are several home remedies, herbs and medicines to ease sores and infection control. If wounds are present, it is important to always have the area clean and dry. The immune system should be enhanced with vitamins and other supplements and stress must be kept at aMinimum.

Physician Weight Loss stage 4 lung cancer Pet Hair Removal

3 comments:

  1. Hello everybody,I don't just know the reason why some people still finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Oluta the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Oluta cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Oluta brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on him Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more  you can call him or whatsApp his number : +2349065326267,God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete