Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cold Sore Home Cure

Cold sores or fever blisters, are sometimes the characters just had a cold or a fever of some kind, hence the name. But the truth is that even if these conditions occur simultaneously, are not really, because they cause a cold does not mean that you get a cold sore. In fact, other things that are a cold sore, if your body is stressed or run down, and the immune system is unable to create the strongest in his. The only other thing that all of the above symptomsmust have a cold sore, though together to verify that she is actually the body of the virus to start your own. This virus is known as herpes simplex type 1 or 2, depending on whether or not genital herpes. But what happens when the virus breaks out?

What you will notice that occur when a cold sore is a small fluid-filled red blisters around the lips. These bubbles as they are beautiful sore sore, and are highly contagious when they breakout, so if this happens to you, so no kissing, sharing utensils or even share a face towel.

So now you have this painful wound, which can use home remedies? The first thing you can do, go to the freezer, a little 'ice, wrap in a cloth and apply on affected area. This can contribute to swelling and pain immediately, and is also believed to stop cold sores spread more.

Another that can be applied to cold sore is a used tea bag.Tea contains an ingredient called tannin, which was believed to control the outbreak of cold sore, but maybe you're a bit 'strange to someone because you put a tea bag to declare your face. But if they were or use tea bags or ice cubes, was the affected area for about thirty or forty minutes should do it.

The last thing you can do, though not necessarily at home, is basically to see what you eat. Some foods like salt and caffeineViruses may worsen. So make sure you have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet, and you can also use some supplements such as vitamin B12.

stage 4 lung cancer Physician Weight Loss Pet Hair Removal

3 comments:


  1. I always have cold sores outbreaks when on my periods and they were very terrible, when I went for test the doctor said I had herpes virus. I just want to share a brief testimony of how @Dr_ben52 completely cured me from herpes virus with his natural medicine. It became a burden to me having outbreaks all time and it was so terrible to look upon while on mirror than going out with it so would rather lock up myself indoors all times of outbreak. I stumbled upon a testimony of someone this Herbal doctor has cured on the internet and took the doctor's email: Drbenherbalhome02@gmail.com or WhatsApp him (+234805 078 1362) to contact him. I'm completely whole today free from this virus and horrible outbreaks All thanks to @Dr_ben52...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
    in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
    have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
    read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
    contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
    remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
    another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
    nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time my granddaughter came to me and confided about her battle with oral and genital herpes and her self destructive thoughts.
    A gaping vacuum of fear and love opened inside me. I knew what it felt like for her to be in such a situation. But after hearing how someone I loved so dearly struggled I have no option but to promise her help. I wanted to help in all possible ways. I sought counsels from an old and experienced nurse whom I've known to deal on natural herbs because I believed in nature. After hearing from me she smiled and before I could say another word she replied me there's cure but natural herbs. I don't care as long as my child is cured! I shouted. She told me about a doctor in Africa who has cured people of herpes. She gave me his email drutuherbalcure@gmail.com I contacted him for my child. I got the herbs I ordered from him. My granddaughter started medication and the next day she told me it's working and within four weeks she testified to me that she's cured! I've always believed that nature has cure for any diseases and I'm happy to tell everyone my child is cured.
    Six months later before she found love we went for another test to be sure and here is the result,
    Six months after medications;
    Her hsv1&2 test results;
    Igm - 1.49
    IgG - 0.36
    She don't have any symptoms again and has moved on happily and is now in a serious relationship with her fiancee

    ReplyDelete